“A woman survived a fall from a sixth floor balcony when a pile of poo broke her fall.”
Wow, if I hadn’t been told it was a camera I would have never known!
From the ‘1929 Johnson Smith Catalogue’ apparently, including such products as a book of ‘Hebrew jokes’, ‘Darkey in a watermelon’, Guns and handcuffs. Wholesome fun for all the family then…
“one of only 4 surviving T-top cars from the series. None of the 10 series cars have ever been offered for public sale.”
“This car has been restored to it’s original season 1 condition Original dash with 2 operational TV’s. One connected to a camera in front of the car, the other connected to a DVD player with the audio speakers hidden under the nose. Original interior fabric (very rare and not available in reproduction.) Receivers welded to the frame for towing and shooting close up shots”
This is only cool because it’s Donkey Kong.
- Kobe tuna – fish raised in a tank of dilute beer and massaged on the hour
- Moon-dried tomatoes
- Downloadable car alarm ring tones
12. People typing on a computer can safely turn it off without saving the data.
13. A hacker is always able to break into the most sensitive computer in the world by guessing the secret password in two tries.
14. You may bypass “PERMISSION DENIED�? message by using the “OVERRIDE�? function. (See “Demolition Man�?.)
15. Computers only take 2 seconds to boot up instead of the average minutes for desktop PCs and 30 minutes or more for larger systems that can run 24 hours, 365 days a year without a reset.
This has ‘Messy accident’ written all over it.
An advert for a job-site or something, but that is mostly irrelevant. The fact is that people are being forced to walk through a giant arse, and that is about as funny as it gets.